Monday 1 June 2015

A2 Brief

The brief I have chosen is a promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with the following two ancillary products:
  • A digipak for the album's release
  • A magazine advertisement for the digipak
I think this will challenge me as during AS I created a film opening and so it'll be something different for me to work on. There are different elements that you need to focus on when creating a music video and this is something I want to try and create. 

I would prefer to work in a group when creating a music video, as I think I'll be to create a better music video. I would like to work with Milly, as we worked well previously in AS and hopefully, Sarah, as she created a very well made AS film opening. 

In AS I learnt how to use an Apple Mac and iMovie, which helped me edit our film opening, when creating a music video this will help me. Although editing a music video will be different to editing a film as music videos are a lot more visual and fast paced compared to the opening of a thriller film.

I want to improve on my editing skills this year, as when going through the final process of creating our music video this will be important.



No comments:

Post a Comment